Yoga is about learning to pay attention. The rest is just decoration.
Power yoga is an athletic style of yoga that connects breath with movement. We flow from pose to pose to keep the heart rate up while getting in a good cardio workout. Be prepared to sweat out some toxins as the room is heated 85-90 degrees. Why practice yoga?
Here are some recommendations that will enhance your experience at the studio:
- Arrive 10-15 minutes prior to the start of class. Door locks at start of class.
- Space is limited. Reserve your spot online.
- Bring water, a towel and a mat to class. (All available at the studio for $1 each.)
- Silence your cell phone upon entry to the studio.
- Drink lots of water always but especially on days you visit Sol.
- Eating something light an hour and a half before class is recommended.
- We practice barefoot so please take off shoes before entering the yoga room.
NEW STUDENT SPECIAL: 2 weeks unlimited for $25!
Single class online: $12 | Single class walk in: $15
5 class pack: $55 | 10 class pack: $110 | 20 class pack: $200
50 class pack: $450
Monthly Unlimited: $100 | Yearly Unlimited: $1100
View Our Mobile App
Voted Times Herald BEST of Montgomery County 2012!!!